Spring 2016 Applications
$50 application fee
Spring Event Announcements are coming
Need Information about pledging
National Office Address
1530 DeKalb Avenue, STE A
Copyright © 2008 Sigma Omega Phi Fraternity Inc. All rights reserved.
Are you Interested in Being a Member of Sigma Omega Phi Fraternity, Inc.
Being a Member of this fraternity is like no other... This is a LIFELONG commitment. This fraternity is build on the true understanding of Bruhhood. We are the Epitome of True Boi in every way.
General Qualifications for Membership:
All applicants must meet these requirements
- Must be over 20 years old.
- Must do 5 hours of Community Service Hours before being selected or participate in a local Chapter/Colony Service project.
- Must be an AG, DOM, Stud, a Boi, or a masculine identified gay female.
- Must adhere to all policies, procedures and rules of the organization for pledging
- Must pass interview with a combined score of 90 or better
- Must have completed application to the Vice-President/Director of Membership
- You DO NOT identify as TransGender/FTM
- Must show ability and attitude for growth and development
National Qualifications for Membership:
- Must have a GED or High School Diploma
- Three References (1 Personal, 2 Professional)
- Must have a 5 year prospectus
NATIONAL INTEREST APPLICATION
TSU Collegiate Qualifications for Membership:
- Must be a Sophomore, Junior, Senior or Graduate
- Must have a GPA 2.7
- Must be a current student of Texas Southern University
TSU INTEREST APPLICATION